September 6, 2022: 2022.906.1
- No new features in this release
- No user facing improvements in this release
- Case LIB-345 Fixed a problem where items with zero availability were being displayed as 'always available'. This problem was introduced in the 2022.905.1 update, where some code was updated to improve Hoopla's results (which are - always available). New tests have been added to prevent a recurrence of this problem.
- OCLC catalogs running on 'version 2' of their catalog software are currently not functioning
In Case You Missed It
- The Library Extension now has the ability to display multiple matching results for physical catalogs
One more thing...
The Library Extension is provided at no cost, but it still takes time and effort to make this tool available to you. Consider supporting the Library Extension with a contribution to ensure that we can continue to bring these updates to everyone!
Please consider visiting our support page here and becoming a project supporter.