April 29, 2022: 2022.429.1
- No new features in this release
- Case LIB-286 Improve the placement of the Extension widget on barnesandnoble.com after scrolling. The Library Extension was previously placing itself in the top widget when scrolling down the product pages on barnesandnoble.com. The widget will no longer show up in this location.
- Case LIB-304 Improve the placement of the Extension widget on fantasticfiction.com. The Library Extension was previously placing itself in a limited space beside the cover art. This location has been moved below the cover art to avoid some layout issues.
- OCLC Wise Catalogs were failing to properly parse non-physical holdings OCLC Wise Catalogs including digital items would cause no results to be returned. This is now fixed
- Case LIB-307 Evergreen Catalogs would fail to return results if a search returned no found items. If an evergreen catalog did not include a specific item, the spinner might forever spin. This is now fixed
- OCLC catalogs running on 'version 2' of their catalog software are currently not functioning
In Case You Missed It
- The Library Extension now has the ability to display multiple matching results for physical catalogs
One more thing...
The Library Extension is provided at no cost, but it still takes time and effort to make this tool available to you. Consider supporting the Library Extension with a contribution to ensure that we can continue to bring these updates to everyone!
Please consider visiting our support page here and becoming a project supporter.