We've noticed that you're not using Chrome or Firefox! The Library Extension currently only works with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox web browsers.
May 14, 2020: 2020.514.1
- Added support for international editions of RBDigital digital catalogs
- Added support for Open Library archive.org's digital book collection
- No user facing improvements
- Fixed a bug preventing some Overdrive implementations from displaying results
- Fixed bugs preventing results from being properly displayed for Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Fixed availability displayed for some SirsiDynix Enterprise catalog implementations
- Updated support for Chapter/Indigo (Canada), which had some site updates that prevented the Extension from being displayed
- The Pause Mode button is not displaying currently; you can use On-Demand mode to get a similar behavior
Pause mode will be replaced by On-Demand mode altogether in an upcoming release
One more thing...
The Library Extension is provided at no cost, but it still takes time and effort to make this tool available to you. Consider supporting the Library Extension with a contribution to ensure that we can continue to bring these updates to everyone!
Please consider visiting our support page here and becoming a project supporter.