November 11, 2021: 2021.1111.1
- No new features in this release
- No user facing improvements in this release
- Stop displaying 'automatic update' message constantly.
- Fixed a problem preventing searches on Primo Discovery catalogs from completing.
- Case LIB-100 The Extension would not show up properly on certain sites, such as Audible. This fix sets explicit background and foreground colors.
- Case LIB-231 The Extension would not properly search on Audible items on Amazon detail pages.
- Case LIB-242 Hoopla results would show items a '999 of -1' available, caused by a mistake to the display logic.
- Case LIB-244 Autographics Verso catalogs would sometimes fail to find items. The problem was a key value was passed as a string rather than a number.
- Case LIB-245 Koha catalogs would sometimes encounter an error between searches. The subsequent search would work, but this would appear intermittently.
- There are no known issues
In Case You Missed It
- The Library Extension now has the ability to display multiple matching results for physical catalogs
One more thing...
The Library Extension is provided at no cost, but it still takes time and effort to make this tool available to you. Consider supporting the Library Extension with a contribution to ensure that we can continue to bring these updates to everyone!
Please consider visiting our support page here and becoming a project supporter.