We've noticed that you're not using Chrome or Firefox! The Library Extension currently only works with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox web browsers.
February 16, 2020: 2020.216.1
- Added support for RBDigital digital catalogs
- Added support for BorrowBox digital catalogs
- Improved performance for Evergreen catalogs
- Added support for libraries that are members of the SAILS consortium in MA, USA
- Behind the scenes, we upgraded our scripts from Python2 to Python3
- Lots of behind the scenes code cleanup, improving some very old code
- Case 8713 Fixed author extraction for WebPacPro catalogs
- Case 8601 Fixed availability counts for some SirsiDynix catalogs
- Case 8720 Fixed binding mapping for some VuFind catalog implementations
- Case 8318 Fixed a problem with some VuFind catalog implementation where the resource identifier was not found
- Case 8391 Fixed binding mapping, availability counts for Atriuum catalogs
- Case 8414 Fixed binding mapping, availability counts for Libero catalogs
- Fixed title extraction for some SirsiDynix Enterprise implementations
- Fixed error reporting
- Fixed availability counts for some Koha catalogs
- Removed an old jQuery reference (this library was removed a long time ago to simplify and reduce the size of the application)
- The Pause Mode button is not displaying currently; you can use On-Demand mode to get a similar behavior
Pause mode will be replaced by On-Demand mode altogether in an upcoming release
One more thing...
The Library Extension is provided at no cost, but it still takes time and effort to make this tool available to you. Consider supporting the Library Extension with a contribution to ensure that we can continue to bring these updates to everyone!
Please consider visiting our support page here and becoming a project supporter.