November 24, 2020: 2020.1124.1
- No new features in this release
- No user facing improvements in this release
- Case LIB-116 Evergreen catalogs would sometimes fail to match resources depending on the binding reported by the catalog
- Case LIB-117 BARD catalog searches would fail to return matching results on books with common words in their titles
- The Pause Mode button is not displaying currently; you can use On-Demand mode to get a similar behavior
Pause mode will be replaced by On-Demand mode altogether in an upcoming release
In Case You Missed It
- Our recent release 2019.811.1 was a big one! Read about the changes in that release here
- That release was followed up with release 2019.814.1! Read about the changes in that release here
- We recently disabled our Google Analytics integration, as part of some feedback from the Mozilla Add Ons team. This does mean that we have less visibility in the mean time around which sites and libraries are being used and which ones may have problems. We hope to have a new system ready in the near future to report directly to our servers about which libraries are in use, and which features are being used, to aid in determining what areas of the product to improve
One more thing...
The Library Extension is provided at no cost, but it still takes time and effort to make this tool available to you. Consider supporting the Library Extension with a contribution to ensure that we can continue to bring these updates to everyone!
Please consider visiting our support page here and becoming a project supporter.